BRACELETS & NECKLACES
NOTE: All our bracelets, bangles, cuff's and necklaces are designed for men.
You'll need a thin piece of string, a thin strip of paper or a soft measurement tape.
1. Wrap it up around your neck or wrist (depending on whether it's a bracelet or a necklace you're choosing)
2. Try to make it comfortable, imagining how the real piece will fit
3. Measure the length with a ruler tape... And remember that the clasp is included in the length!
NOTE: All our ring sizes are in US sizes so convert online to other countries.
Things You'll Need
- Thin strip of paper
- Cut a thin strip of paper
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.
Size 4: 1 13/16 inches
Size 5: 1 15/16 inches
Size 6: 2 1/16 inches
Size 7: 2 1/8 inches
Size 8: 2 1/4 inches
Size 9: 2 5/16 inches
Size 10: 2 7/16 inches
Size 11: 2 9/16 inches
Size 12: 2 5/8 inches
Size 13: 2 3/4 inches
Size 14: 2 7/8 inches